Rentals in Austin>Question Details

Fann98, Renter in Austin, TX

Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom w/garage no carpet for end Sept. North Austin, pflugerville, round rock. Lease under $900.

Asked by Fann98, Austin, TX Wed Aug 15, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

4
Teresa Scott-Tibbs’ answer
Good afternoon! I have found a few townhomes that meet your request in regards to price and location; however, they all have carpet. If you are not working with an agent, I would be more than happy to assist you with finding your next rental property. Have a blessed day!

Teresa Tibbs
"Your Angel in Real Estate"
Stanberry & Associates
(512) 431-2442
What you are looking for is more than $900. If you want a garage, you would have to look for a single family home or a townhouse/condo and those are well above $900. Most homes have carpet at least in the bedrooms, so that is going to be really difficult to find. Even high priced homes have carpet.
Hi -

There are lots of 2-3 bedrooms in that price range in the N. Austin area with a garage. As for no carpet, we will just have to go look (or I can do that for you)

But - every day, some get rented, and others come on the market. It can and does change hour to hour.

I work with renters all the time, if you want me to help you find a great place, let me know via email:

Eric
Eric@EricEstate.com
http://www.EricEstate.com
512.712.5842
A JB Goodwin AGent
Upon initial search, I did not find any available properties in the MLS available that meet your criteria.
You may find and apartment with no carpet and rent a garage space on site. Many property leasing companies have this option.