Rentals in Portland>Question Details

Artleskowich, Renter in Orofino, ID

Looking for nice rental in the NW until we purchase a home before end of 2013

Asked by Artleskowich, Orofino, ID Thu May 30, 2013

I and wife are moving to Portland OR. Starting new job July 1, 2013. Looking for a nice short term rental (2 to10 months) till we purchase a home. Furnished or not, extended stay, or floating home for a couple summer months might be fun. Anywhere around St. Johns, Scappose, Forest Park (generally the NW) Call me with options, info or offers. 850-375-0517
e-mail = artleskowich@cs.com
Art

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Portland

Answers

5
Have you found a place? Are you open to Hillsdale / near Marquam park (which connects to forest park)? This is considered SW.
I have always found craigslist to be the best resource for rentals. Both rental prices and home prices are going up, so the longer you wait to buy the more you spend on rent and the higher price you will pay for a home. Keep that in mind. Typically most rentals charge $200+ per month extra to not sign a year lease. Good luck!

Mandy Lewis and Jennifer Peterson
http://www.PDXRockstars.com
503-888-3180
Keller Williams
You really need to look for yourself. Property goes quick usually with in 2 weeks. Expect to pay $1 a foot furnished up to $2 foot. Probably you can find a short term rental but expect to pay for it. We have one of the tightest rental markets in USA. Housing is going up about 1% a month so by waiting you might easily spend $10,000 more in rent. Let me know if you would like further information? Tom inglesby, broker, REMAX
Well if you were in my neighborhood I could help. I hope you find what you need shortly.
Many times by looking online at VRBO, you can find some great deals and fun places to experience if you aren't going to be staying in it for a long term lease. Craigslist can also be a great place to find homes. Rentals are going quick and rental rates are going up. Good luck!!!!