Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

Christopher…, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Looking for multi-unit investment property, good area, good schools, that can cash-flow. Need Seller willing to Carryback. Will have 50-100k down.?

Asked by Christopher Redoble, Las Vegas, NV Thu Apr 25, 2013

Will consider good SFR's that cash-flow at a valuation of 10x annual rent based on rent comparables in the surrounding area.

Answers

5
I am from the lending side. If you have that much to put down I could most likely get you financed without the seller carrying a 2nd for you.
Please contact me when you get a chance to discuss your options.

Michael R Diaz
702.609.2607
mdiaz@acceptancecapital.com
http://www.reloandr.com
I have an investor who wants to sell his income properties. They will agree on carry on Please, call me at 702-523-4142
please email me ijust8chris@gmail.com
Flag Sun Apr 28, 2013
Hi this is Eberth. I do agree with the previous answer. However, what you need to learn is how to get to those properties before they get to the market place. I belong to a community of investors that are willing to share knowledge, train others and to mentor you if necessary. You should join us to meet your investment goals. Also, we do have access to unlimited private money for all your deals.
Contact me at 702-521-8919
Christopher,

The few properties that are offered for sale with O.W.C are priced high and the return will be below 7%.
Most properties today are either bank owned and short sale and they dont offer carry back.

Rena Levy
Broker/Associate
Cerified International Property Specialist
702-612-7099 Direct
cvegashomes@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.cvegashomes.com
Most of the 4 plexes that we have in Las Vegas are old and in older neighborhoods. You are dreaming if you think that you can get 10X rent any more. Rents are low. Property prices are high. Not too many sellers would be willing to carry back since homes sell here within days of going on the market.