Rentals in Cape Coral>Question Details

Nancy Regan, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

Looking for 3 month rental in Cape Coral, furnished, 2-bedroom from Jan. 2014 through March 2014.

Asked by Nancy Regan, Cape Coral, FL Wed Sep 25, 2013

Answers

5
HI Nancy,

You really planning ahead. Rossman Realty has an excellent rental Department, and you can just look through what is presently available. I am sure, if you find something of interest, you may need to put some deposited down to cover any lost. You should fine rental that covers all Lee County, and you even get some idea as to activities you can do while your here.

http://www.RealtorRonGroup.com

I feel sure you would like the many sites if you explore.

Good Luck,

Ronald Wolchesky
239-349-4684
RealtorRonW@yahoo.com
I have one, ready, parkview....
Where is that and how much?
Flag Wed Sep 25, 2013
I have a place in the golfing community of Lake Fairways. its a large manufactured with screened in carport and porch. Its fully furninshed and is great for short term. Use of club house facilities and a golf cart included!
Hi Nancy. Condo? Single family? What is your budget? These are important questions.
Carolyn
It's for my old neighbor in NJ. They will be moving here next year. They want to come Down here Jan. February. March 2014. 2 or 3 bedrooms. $1k month. They don't have pets. Husband and wife, early 70's. Lovely people. No second floor. Condo ground level is fine, house is fine.
Flag Wed Sep 25, 2013
Nancy,
we would be more than happy to help you with your rental. I wanted to ask you a few questions about where (area) in the Cape you desire to stay? and what your budget was to get you over a list of available properties.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
239-872-7936
Isellflorida@ymail.com