Rentals in Newnan>Question Details

Georgette He…, Renter in Newnan, GA

Looking for long term rental (2 YRS ) in the Newnan Area. 3-4 Bedroom with bonus room, private back yard,large kitchen for under $1500/ month.

Asked by Georgette Henderson, Newnan, GA Sun Dec 30, 2012

about us: excellent credit, military, local refereances, homeowners, family of 5

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Newnan

Answers

4
Georgette are you still looking for a 3/4 bedroom home in Newnan? If so, this home in SummerGrove is still available for 2/1/13 - $1300. Home in excellent condition. Please give them a call at 770-486-5242
I know that Georgia Nations has one in Woodstream. Her # is 404-456-9713 and she is with Keller Williams.
It was great to meet you yesterday. I will have a 4 bedroom going up for rent after the first of the year, but it will be further out than we discussed but a great elementary school, Brooks, which opened in 2009. I will contact you with the specifics once I have it on the market. Happy New Year!
it was great to meet you too Jacqui! =) thanks for keeping us in mind!
Flag Mon Dec 31, 2012
Hello Georgette,

I do have some possibilities for you that are not listed as rentals. Our market inventory is very low (approximately 20% of what it was just 3 years ago). When it comes to rentals, they are here today and gone tomorrow. Our local rental market prices have increased 10% over this past year and are expected to continue to rise as the rental supply and very low and the demand for rental properties remains very high. You will find that when you call on an advertised rental, there is a very good chance that it has already rented. Of course, if you have been looking for any length of time, you already know this.

Feel free to give me a call. You can reach me through my website at http://www.FREEGAMLS.com
Joe Powell
Web Reference: http://www.FREEGAMLS.com