Rentals in Birmingham>Question Details

Vincent Farl…, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

Looking for lofts near UAB medical campus. Single male. Preferably renting for first year with rent

Asked by Vincent Farland, Birmingham, AL Mon Feb 18, 2013

I've checked out some of the lofts online, notably Liv on 5th which looks the most promising.

Answers

9
Vincent-

Occupancy will change drastically over the next five months. Most units are on a 30 day notice to owners, and as you see- most units are available now. There will be plenty of options for you during that time. I know of one City Federal unit on the 17th floor for a June move in- that is going to be $1650 to include water/ cable/ internet-

AC Legg- is one of the best units in the city- If you can strike a deal Beth, I would do it!
And Gallery too- both communities are privately owned and are the well kept and offer great layouts
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013
Have a beautiful loft with two full bath, kitchen with stainless appliances, laundry room
Secularly gate, also secured parking .
Gallery Lofts 2412 2nd Ave N
Cool place to live !! $1259 monthly includes almost .everything.
Annemarie brown
205-821-3279
Vincent,

There are several options in that price range. Please call 205-427-7722 or email ckallaher@gmail.com.
Thx
Christina Kallaher
Vincent,

Thx
Christina Kallaher
Moving in june. Price range: less than $1400. Close to UAB hospital area preferred
Would love for you to check out http://www.liveonhighland.com and let me know your thoughts. We have 14 communities in the Highlands, SouthSide and Lakeview districts of Birmingham. All are located within 6 minutes of UAB's campus.

shannon
205-581-0077
scasey@stoneriverpm.com
I have a `1900 sq foot loft in the Legg Loft Building. (2319 1st ave north) in the heart of the Loft district. Includes basement garage parking
Top floor unit - only 17 units in the building. Previously a spice plant, building was gutted and remodeled in 2003 - old charm with new appliances etc. Roof top deck
$1525 includes water and pest control. Available mid March.
For showing: Bethcarroll@remax.net or 205-567-2384 owner/agent
What is your price range for rent?
Thanks!
Christina Kallaher
205-427-7722
My best friend has stage 4 MS. I'm bringing her to finish to UAB because it's the best option. She wants he ashes spread all over Tennessee. We are both on a limited income. She will see her Dr. next week. 2 Years ago he gave her 2 years to live. So she is going to see what kind of time frame she has left. We
are going to try to involve Make A Wish Foundation to help her and pray that they do.
Flag Wed Jul 30, 2014