Rentals in Evergreen>Question Details

Stefanie Eli…, Home Owner in Aspen Park, CO

Looking for home to rent/rent-to-own. PRISTINE clean family of three. Non-smokers. Would LOVE home that has some land/backs up to forest.?

Asked by Stefanie Elizabeth Benton, Aspen Park, CO Tue Mar 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3024176683-3501-Overlook-Trl-Ev…

Answers

4
Hi Stefanie, I am helping a client buy a home in Evergreen that they are not planning to occupy immediately and are considering renting. Please contact me directly and perhaps we can find a win-win solution for both parties!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
Hi Stefanie, I'll be happy to. The seller's have shown an interest in a long term lease, maybe even as long as two years. Please email me directly at bob@8z.com and I'll send you more details.
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Sir,

Thank you for your response; after careful consideration, we are shifting focus and are looking closer to Denver, however, if you are interested in sharing the general location of the home, I would be interested in considering it. How long would the owners be willing to lease/rent? We are looking for a longer rental, at least 12-24 months,

Stefanie Benton
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
Hi Stefanie~

There are a few property management companies here in Evergreen that you can use to help you find what you're looking for. Bear Paw Stanbro is the first to come to mind. Our local web forum http://www.pinecam.com is a good resource for local rentals as well. Feel free to contact me with questions about the area or the location of a rental that you're looking at. Ease of access to main roads could be something to consider when moving to the mountains. I'd love to help but my office only deals with buy/sell.

Allison Dickson
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
(720)466-3555
allison@foothillsbroker.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 5, 2013
Hello Stefanie,

It would be my pleasure to assist you in your home search, you can reach me at kristinacu@yahoo.com, or 720-272-2608.

Kristina Cambridge-Upsons
Realtor, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
30810 Stagecoach Blvd, Ste 101
Evergreen, CO 80439
kristinasellevergreen.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 5, 2013
Thank you Allison and Kristina.
You're welcome Stefanie, I will call you tomorrow.
Flag Tue Mar 5, 2013