Rentals in Palm Desert>Question Details

Michelle Vil…, Renter in Indio, CA

Looking for furnished or semi-furnished home with pool that sleeps 10

Asked by Michelle Villanueva, Indio, CA Thu May 30, 2013

My family, friends and I are interested in renting a home for the month of April, if possible, in the Indio/Bermuda Dunes/Palm Desert and immediate surrounding area. Truthfully, we'll be in town for Coachella week so will most likely only stay the week, but if we are able to rent a home for the entire month and the cost is worthwhile, it may be occupied for the entire month.

We are a group of professionals in our early to late 30's with professions ranging from company co-founder to doctors, ad executives to teachers. I guarantee the property and neighborhood will be treated with the utmost respect.

Any help or guidance is much appreciated. We're looking for property that can sleeps 10 comfortably, and has a pool and/or jacuzzi. Willing to pay up to $4,000 (negotiable depending on the property) for the month, or even just the week of 4/9/14-4/16/14.

Answers

1
Do you need 5 bedrooms or can some sleep elsewhere? Rates for larger homes vary as that is prime season.
Do you have any room in price?
Hi Anne,

4-5 bedrooms would be great. We don't mind bringing a couple air mattresses too. Since we are reserving so far out in advance, the # of people can fluctuate between 10-12.

We're willing to pay a total of $6,000 for 4/09/14-4/14/14 so long as we're not committed to paying the full amount up front. If we can put a reservation down payment, that would be ideal.

Thanks so much for your help Anne! Happy Friday!
Flag Fri May 31, 2013