Rentals in Dilworth>Question Details

Katelyn Harw…, Renter in Charlotte, NC

Looking for either 1 or 2 bedroom in Dilworth/Elizabeth/Uptown/Myers Park...

Asked by Katelyn Harwell, Charlotte, NC Wed Aug 15, 2012

Looking for a one-bedroom condo in uptown/Dilworth/Elizabeth/Myers Park, no more than $1000 and must be pet friendly. Also considering living with a friend in which case will need a 2 bedroom, 2 bath in the same general area, no more than $1300 and pet friendly.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dilworth

Answers

4
Sherrie Andrews’ answer
Hi Katlyn,

my office is on the dege of Elizabeth and I actually saw a for rent sign yesterday in Elizabeth.. Give me a call and we can discuss.

SherrieAndrews
Helen Adams Realty
704-724-8893
If you're still interested, I can point you in the direction of a good property management firm. Talk to you soon, Victor (VictorAhdieh@yahoo.com)
Hey Katelyn,

If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to help you find a place. I can send you a search with all available properties, and we can go from there. There is a really nice 1bed apt in Southend that is available right now.

Have a great day,

Michael Laine
cell- 704.619.3971
Best to go directly to a local pro at "Find a Pro" in the header of this website.

http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/