Rentals in New York>Question Details

Kisha Taylor, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Looking for 1br $1150 max in Brooklyn ASAP!!

Asked by Kisha Taylor, Brooklyn, NY Wed Nov 7, 2012

I am looking to move within the next 2 weeks or before December 1st. 1 bedroom with full bathroom in Sunset Park or Bay Ridge for $1150, can do $1200 if until is included. I've contacted several agents with no response (is that normal??). Please help!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

2
Hello Kisha. Due to the current weather conditions in the area, and with the Hurricane Sandy recovery efforts still in the works, communication methods are limited. I, on Long Island can't even receive incoming calls on my cell, and voicemail's come in hours later. Additionally, we are also assisting those who have been devastated by the Hurricane, in finding more permanent residences.

Anyway, I hope you and yours are safe. To answer your questions, there are currently a few available listings that may fit your criteria according to MLS. You should consider working with a local Agent who could assist you in your search, negotiate on your behalf, and ultimately--help get you into your new place.

I hope this answered your question. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
I apologize on behalf of those Agents that have not responded...if you would like, you can e-mail me at DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com and I will have one of my Agent friends in Brooklyn get in touch with you. You could also enclose your requirements.
Flag Wed Nov 7, 2012
Yes, I am very mush aware of the effects of hurricane Sandy as I myself live in Brooklyn and experienced apartment flooding. However, I've been contacting agents since early October.
Flag Wed Nov 7, 2012
HI Kisha, Please email me the best number to reach you. I have several units on the market in your search criteria.

Thank You!

Gabriella O.
gaby@keynewyork.com