Rentals in Albany Park>Question Details

winnie, Renter in Chicago, IL

Looking for big studio (max $500) or 1br (max $800) or 2 bdr apt. (max $1200) 1 or 2 students. female. no pet. moving june/july. near North Park Uni.

Asked by winnie, Chicago, IL Sat Apr 13, 2013

Location preferred between Kimball station and North Park University.

Answers

8
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 14, 2013
Thank you, your answer was the most helpful.
We are college students with loans and debts, cannot expect us to afford a whole lot when most utilities are not even covered in the rent. I found some dry nice ads in your website and I'll get in touch with you very soon. Again, than you.
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013
look on craigs list.. you have to do the work
http://www.illinoisbienesraices.idxco.com/i/7889/North_park_…

Take a look there , good properties for rent in North park
Work with a Realtor and if possible try to pay a little bit more in order to increase the quality of your options.
Get a good leasing agent to help you out. Its free to use their services.
Plenty to choose from, but all your pricing is tight, you would get a better unit and most likely a better land lord with slightly more per month.
Try to find a broker or leasing agent familiar with the are you want to live. You can also search on craigslist.
I have plenty studios in that price range on Chicago's West, Southshore and Rogers Park areas, and 1 bedrooms under $800 in Rogers Park