Rentals in 60641>Question Details

Sam Maglaris, Both Buyer and Seller in Oak Lawn, IL

Looking for 2 bedroom single family home or apartment, max rent 1100 either in portage park, jefferson park, or old irving park area. Good credit

Asked by Sam Maglaris, Oak Lawn, IL Thu May 30, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 60641

Answers

9
Greetings Sam,

A handful of properties do exist in these areas and at these price points.

Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 31, 2013
I would recommend Interviewing a few agents and see who be a good fit to help you out.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Sam,

That is a really low price point. Try craigslist.
That is a tough price point, but perhaps have an agent help you.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
I would get a good leasing agent. If not, go on craigslist.
when do you need to be in, what is your credit score, do you have 2 years of employment