Rentals in Park Slope>Question Details

Nikolai, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Looking for 2-bedroom house 1floor with garden.ParkSlope ,Carrol Garden close to tr. Max $5,000.

Asked by Nikolai, Brooklyn, NY Fri Dec 21, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3071139888--Brooklyn-NY-11215

Answers

9
Mo’s answer
CouCou
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce the services I offered My name is Mous and The rental and leasing apartment is my expertise I have many rental space that can match your criteria in all area, my office is located at 4 th ave and 8th st, do not hesitate to call or text me at 646 645 7206,i provide flexible end-to-end solutions to individuals to meet their objectives my customer satisfaction is my first priority!!!
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Hello Nikolai
We have access to over 4300 apartments and homes for rent. No one has more inventory than us. In every price ranga and budget. Please give me a call and let me see what I can do for you.

Rapid Realty Inc
958 Lafayette Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11221
718-877-9350
Mmonserrate@rapidnyc.com
Nikolai,
I have a beautiful garden apt 2 floors in cobble hill near G/F trains. Between court & Clinton .
Zoned ps 29. All newly renovated. Call me
Ed Hubbard 347 282 7596
Hello Nikolai,

I see you got quite a response here! I have a variety of places in the Park Slope and Carroll Gardens area. Give me and I will find one that is right for you.
Cell #: 212 300-3919

Luke Constantino
Douglas Elliman Carroll Gardens
M: (212) 300-3919
F: (917) 369-2690
lukeconstantino@elliman.com
http://lukeconstantino.com
325 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Dear Nikolai:

We have a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath, here are the details...

This is a true dream home in the heart of Cobble Hill! Garden Duplex offering 2000+ Sq. Ft interior space Private 1000+ Sq. Ft garden Fully Renovated from top to bottom with the finest finishes Custom Kitchen with marble counters and stainless steel appliances (including DW) 5' plank wood flooring throughout 3 Bedroom / 2 Full bathroom In Home washer/dryer hook-up Plenty of storage There is just way too much to mention. Sorry no pets allowed.

They are asking $5950.00 per month which I know is somewhat higher than you stated, but it is 3 bedrooms and totally renovated!

This link will show you more details and photos:
http://realestate.nytimes.com/rentals/detail/3707-DP1212143/…

If you want to view this property give me a call.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
My is Michael from 1st premier realty.
I have a very nice 2 BR, with 2 Bath.
2 outdoor spaces
It's a duplex apartment
Please feel free to give me a call
718-745-5792
Thank you
Michael A.
I have quite a few available and can show you right away.
Trisha Ocona Francis
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Email me today at to@trishaocona.com
Or Call or text at 646.996.6609
Hello my name is Milton. Let me help you find your new apartment.
I have many apartments you can look at.
Milton Monserrate
Rapid Realty
958 Lafayette Avenue
Brooklyn, NY11221
718-877-9350
Mmonserrate@rapidnyc.com
http://Www.Rapidnyc.com/mmonserrate