Rentals in Park Slope>Question Details

e.gil.rguez, Renter in New York, NY

Looking for 2-3 bedroom house/apt in Park Slope close to good PS transport.Max $3,500. Preferably backyard 2 bathrooms.Looking to move mid Nov.

Asked by e.gil.rguez, New York, NY Mon Oct 22, 2012

Answers

13
CouCou
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce the services I offered My name is Mous and The rental and leasing apartment is my expertise I have many rental space that can match your criteria in all area, my office is located at 4 th ave and 8th st, do not hesitate to call or text me at 646 645 7206,i provide flexible end-to-end solutions to individuals to meet their objectives my customer satisfaction is my first priority!!!
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Hey give me a call 347-263-3157
Hey give me a call 347-263-3157
Hi, I have a fantastic unit in prime Park Slope that might just work for you. Contact me for more details, I'd love to show it to you.
YES .

We have available 2 beds in park slope under $3000.00.

Call for details or email me your contact info.

Robert Gross| Licensed Real Estate Salesperson

97 Hoyt St l Brooklyn NY 11217
Office 718-923-9601 l Fax 718-923-9606 l Cell 718-614-1066

http://www.skylinegroupny.com

Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube
Good morning,

I can show you a 3 bed/1bath for $3,200 in Park Slope. No dog.
And a 2 bed/1bath for $2,700 in Park Slope. No pets.
Let me know if you want to see them.

Aurélie Kazian-Dietrich
Prudential Douglas Elliman
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
154 7th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Direct: 718 840 2060
Cell: 347 254 9953
Email: akazian@elliman.com
Hi Gil,

Saw your inquiry in Trulia for an apartment at $3500 max. Got a Historic landmarked duplex unit with triple parlor, 2 huge bedrooms and a den, separate laundry room, chef's kitchen, formal dining room, original details, landscaped private garden on a tree-lined brownstone block in Boerum Hill near all the trains. The asking rent is $3400 and the move-in date can be mid-November. Unless you are targeting a school in Park Slope, this could work very nicely for you. Been on the market a couple of weeks so not sure how much longer it will stay live. The address is: 171 Dean Street between Hoyt and Bond Streets if you want to Google that. Its 10 minutes from Manhattan and easy to park a car on that block. Let me know if this might be a good alternative for you. I can send you photos of it in a separate email.

Cheers,

Al
917-363-3065
Call ASAP. 347-263-3157... I have what you need...
Give me a call, Park Slope is my area... Maybe I can help you.

(212) 300-3919

Luke Constantino
Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate
M: (212) 300-3919
D: (718) 935-6135
F: (917) 369-2690
lukeconstantino@elliman.com
http://lukeconstantino.com
325 Court Street, Brooklyn NY 11231
I have a very nice apartment newlly renovated, please feel free to give me a call this week
and i will glad to setup a showing.
Thank you
Michael A.
718-745-5792
313-590-1533
Hello Duane from Rapid Realty. I have a few to choose from. Please call/ txt me 3475243954 or email me dhailey@rapidnyc.com