Rentals in Costa Mesa>Question Details

Tyson Patros, Renter in Costa Mesa, CA

Looking for 3-4 bedroom home or townhome in CM.

Asked by Tyson Patros, Costa Mesa, CA Thu Jul 12, 2012

Rent btw $2000-$3000. Dog friendly property. Renters have multi-year work contracts and thus guaranteed salaries.

Answers

7
Pets make renting a bit of a challenge! But, with some perseverance we could find some places. I will gladly set you up a client gateway so you can see what is available in your price range. Send me your email address and it takes just a few minutes.
Paul
714-429-0023
Paul@marchi.us
NuVision Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 12, 2012
damn watch out for sharks Tyson
Hi tyson,

There are 22 condo's and homes available. Are you looking for 2 bedrooms or 3-4 bedrooms?

2 bedrooms are around $2,000 and 3-4 bedrooms are over $2500. How soon are you looking to move? Any pets or NO. This will change how many are available for you to look at.. Let me know this and I can send them over to you and set up a time to see them all.

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
What price of home are you interested to purchase? If it is an investment property it is required with most lenders to put 25% down. I specialize in Costa Mesa area and I love to help you find the property you are looking for. David at STAR Real Estate, (714)335-7155
Hello Tyson my name is Moe Belmontes, there are a few home I think you might like in the area that fit you're search. Also what kind of pets do you have and how many.? If you like I can send you some info on these an see if you like any that you may want to view, let me know would love to help. Moe Belmontes Prudential California Realty 949 2055800
There are 3 houses and 2 condo's available in the Costa Mesa area for you to pick from in your price range. If you would like more information send me an email and I can set up appointments to take a look at them. I will need a little more information too.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 01405146
I know of a beautiful property in Costa Mesa but the rent is $3,300 a month. May be able to negotiate $3,200 but that would be the lowest.

Paulette M Bergstedt
PK Real Estate and Investments
agentpaulette@gmail.com
Would you mind sending an email and I will then forward photos of the home. It is in Eastside Costa Mesa. It is not in the Multiple Listing Service. This is friends of the family.
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012
Hey Paulette, thanks for your reply. How many bedrooms? What part of Costa Mesa? If the property is right, we'd be willing to sign a 2 year lease.
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012