Rentals in Lawrenceville>Question Details

Kamesha Herr…, Renter in New York, NY

Looking for 3-4 bedroom home for rent. my husband and I are relocating from NY in August.

Asked by Kamesha Herring, New York, NY Sat Mar 9, 2013

Answers

3
Thank you Charmaine and Lisa... I have a 4 yr old soon to be 5, that's starting Kindergarten in the fall. I want her experience with starting school in GA to be memorable and I want her to be comfortable. My kamryn is a very smart little girl and I want only the best for her. Am I starting out too soon looking or a house now? I will be in Lawrenceville June 15 and staying for a week looking for a home etc. I would appreciate your help with assisting us with finding the perfect house. After a year we will be purchasing our own home.
Hello my name is Charmaine and I also moved from New York to Georgia about 7 years. I all be happy to ensure you and your family the perfect home in Georgia. Please contact me ASAP!
Hi Kamesha! Our rental market is very good right now. There are a lot of properties to from which you may choose, in a variety of price points. Lawrenceville covers a large area. Things you may want to consider before choosing a home would be school district (if you have school age children) and distance to your work and family/friends who may already be in the area.

Mileage to/from a certain place isn't always a good barometer of how long your actual travel time will be. Make sure you chat with someone who knows the area well. I would be very happy to help you learn more about the area and would be happy to send you some pics and video of local neighborhoods and attractions.

Good luck with your relocation!
Lisa Oden
Century 21 Results Realty Services
770-597-8577
loden@youneedresults.com
http://www.lisaoden.com (May be temporarily unavailable. Re-launching new site this weekend)