Rentals in Lincoln Square>Question Details

Nyu2008, Renter in Lincoln Square, Chic...

Looking for 3 bedroom 2 bath rental in Lincoln Square close to Brown line. Price range 1500 to 2300. Anyone out there have any suggestions>?

Asked by Nyu2008, Lincoln Square, Chicago, IL Wed Jun 6, 2012

Answers

11
Yes -- there is an available 3/2 near the brown line and close to the heart of Lincoln Square. You can also check Craigslist for options...just beware of scams! As mentioned, any good leasing agent should be able to help you out here.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 6, 2012
Properties do exist that meet your criteria. Work with a Realtor to make your search more efficient. Fell free to contact me if you need any help.
I would get a good leasing agent to help you out. Its free to you. Ask any of these people below to help you.
Have an awesome 3 bed 2 bath in uptown right by the red line for 2300....Huge, hardwood floors & crown molding throughout, huge private balcony, even bigger shared back deck & fenced in back yard with communal garden...working fireplaces, free wifi available, short walk to lake red line, CTA bus stop right outside your door....it's not lincoln square, but this place is beautiful.....check it out here

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/apa/3046743852.html
700 per bedroom is bottom of reasonable unit and that will be a few blocks from train.. are you ready to rent now
Any one of these agents can run a search for you. I want to help you figure out how to expand the search. I expect that "near the brown line" is non-negotiable. Is it really a 3 bedroom you need or would a 2+ (something.. sun room/den/office?) work for you? Also do you need a full 2nd bath or would a 1/2 Bath work too? This could open up the possibilities.
Contact me directly and we can talk.

Deb Russcol
RE/MAX Edge
773-353-9185
I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath available July 1 near Foster and Western, contact me to set up a showing. Here is a link to the details - http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com/Search/49704
At the moment there is only 1 3br/2bth rental in the lincoln sq area depending on how close you want to be to it. Let me know if i can send it to you or perhaps you might adjust your criteria although the market changes each day.
You will likely need to go to the top end of your price range for a decent 3 bed/2 bath rental in Lincoln Square. I can set you up on an auto-MLS email to see all available rentals in that price range/area. That way, you can search and mark your interest levels.

Let me know if I can help.

Dirk
sure! I live in Irving Park right next to Lincoln Square and would be more than happy to assist you! Please email me at nbrown@dreamtown.com. I can then send you some wonderful rentals!

All The Best,

Nycholle
Dreamtown Realty
Check out apartmentpeople.com or just give us a call 800-447-3684