Rentals in Riverhead>Question Details

Kimmy Nash, Renter in Calverton, NY

Looking for 2 bedroom 2 adults 1 child. Adults over 50 and 15-yr.old. son. Quiet!! No animals!!

Asked by Kimmy Nash, Calverton, NY Wed Mar 7, 2012

Answers

6
Look at ML# 2442441
3br home in Oakdale on the Connetquot River
Paul LLOBELL
631-560-3140
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 7, 2012
Kimmy - Try contacting some rental agents directly.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 7, 2012
Contacting a local agent is within your best interest. They will have access to the MLS, which will show every and any available rental in these specific areas. Be prepared however for the costs involved. You will need to have readily available, 1 month rent, 1 month security (in some cases landlords are even requiring 2 months security) and 1 month broker fee----, references of previous landlords, work references, and last but not least your credit report and credit score.

If you are still looking, feel free to contact me.
have you located a rental yet?
No Lisa I haven't ... thank you for answering me though. As you already know I'd like to stay in the Riverhead School district for my son. I'd like for him to graduate from the same high school I did!!!
Flag Tue Apr 17, 2012
Still looking for 2 bedroom house for rent.. Would like to stay in the Riverhead Central School District area, as our son is a Freshman in High School. Rent should be in the 1,100 to 1,400 price range.
Hi Paul, thanks so much for answering!!! I'm looking for a 2 bedroom home in the Riverhead Central School District area. Including Riverhead, Flanders, Aquebogue, Jamesport, Calverton and some parts of Manorville!!! If you have anything in these areas, please contact me!!!