Rentals in Naples>Question Details

Caley Crow, Renter in Naples, FL

Looking for 3-4 bed in golden gate estates

Asked by Caley Crow, Naples, FL Mon Aug 13, 2012

We just moved into the place we are in now not even a month ago, i love it but the landlord came by today and informed us the owners want to sell the home.
My husband is an army vet with awful credit but he makes decent money, and we have 4 children. I 100% want to stay in the estates i love it out here, we would prefer not to pay more then 1,300 but it also depends on the home. I'm not sure how much longer we have here but i think two weeks at the least so something available sooner then later would be best. Please email or Call my husband 239-839-6519 if anyone has any listings thank you.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Naples

Answers

4
You need to increase the budget or you will have a tough time finding anything

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
What is you monthly payement? Not much out there under 1300/mo? Call to discuss Kathybc1 800-448-3411 ext 601 (8/13)
our current is 1000
Flag Mon Aug 13, 2012
I actually live in Golden Gate Estates, would be happy to talk to you about the area and share my knowledge with you. I agree with the guys below, it is a tough market, but there are some homes for rent out there. My site is updated DAILY direct from the MLS, so it's as up-to-date as you can get, you can search my map, which is really helpful in the Estates as so many homes are way way out in the middle of nowhere. Let me know if I can help. You can call me anytime 239 825 6161
We would like to guide you on a purchase and explain that in a tight market like we have today you will need to engage a Realtor to find a good deal. You will not find it hunting through listings on a 3rd party website like this one, as it is not the REAL MLS and terribly out-of-date. Please contact us direct for more help and to engage us in your search. We can be reached toll-free at 855.627.5376 or through our website at http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/