Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

Tonya Smith, Renter in Oak Park, IL

Looking for 3bed, 2ba duplex, town home or single family in Oak Park, Galewood, Hyde Park or Beverly.

Asked by Tonya Smith, Oak Park, IL Thu May 30, 2013

Need July or Aug

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3119733141-Apt-Condo-Twnhm-Chic…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

11
Tonya,

Work with a broker you mesh with.
thank you!
Flag Fri May 31, 2013
July is a fairly sort target; August more likely. Are you buying or renting?
Work with a Realtor who can give you access to available properties.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Perhaps fiona na gentt ohelp you look. Probably not too many of those around at any given time.
Hello Tonya,
I live near Oak Park and Galewood I also work in all the above areas. I would be glad to assist you with your search. If you can email me at corey@mccrayrealestate.com. I can set up a search for you and also get the answers to a few questions.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
If you are looking to buy in the Beverly area, give me a call. Lou Alb Molloy & Associates. 773.779.9898.
I would get a good leasing agent. If you dont want to use an agent, I would check craigslist.
yep they exist in every one of those place..boy are you lucky
I would be happy to assist you. I am a former resident of the Beverly area and I currently live near Hyde Park. Are you looking to purchase or to rent? If you are looking to purchase and do not have a lender, I have relationships with several lenders that can assist you.