Rentals in Destin>Question Details

Samoh523, Home Buyer in

Looking for beach access, grocery stores, shopping, and restaurants. Any neighborhoods like this in Valparaiso or Niceville or am I limited to Destin?

Asked by Samoh523, Fri May 18, 2012

I'm 22 and must move into the Ft. Walton/Destin area by mid June.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Destin

Answers

6
Bluewater Bay is a great location in the Niceville area. The location is on the north side of the bay. There are grocery stores, shopping, and restaurants. The beach is about 6 miles away on the south side of the bay.

David Borden
Broker
Borden Realty
850-974-8588
Most areas have some of what you are looking for but Destin definalty offers it all but it comes with a price. Niceville is probably the most cost effective way to get what you are looking for but then you are looking at Bay access rather than Beach. Some of the areas on 30A should not be overlooked.
If you are wanting beach access there are a few areas that may suit you. Destin, Okaloosa Island (Fort Walton Beach) or the 30A area. Niceville does have some beaches, but they are normally in a park and they are also on the Bay versus the Gulf.

Your price point will determine which of these areas will meet your needs best. There are condos, townhomes, and homes that are available up and down the coast.

You can also use my website to do your own search. http://www.KenKogerSellsNWF.com. I can be contacted at 850-621-3247, or KenKoger@gmail.com

Take care and please contact me at your convenience.

Ken Koger
Since we are located on the bay and not the gulf. Beach access is on the other side of the bridge. I would recommend the Bluewater bay area which provides you with quick and easy access to all things Destin! I can help you locate property that fits your needs.

Mykesayssold@aol.com
Myke triebold
8503056256
Anything north of the Bay is not necessarily close to the beach, unless of course you live in Nebraska. Like my client's who ended up buying in Freeport so they could access the Beaches of S. Walton told me, you should see how far we have to drive to get to the grocery store from where we live. So I guess it is all relative to what you already are accustomed to. Their drive to the beach area from Freeport is about 7 minutes. The MidBay bridge does have a toll on it both directions where as the tax payers in Walton County recenty voted to keep the 331 Bridge toll free.

If you are looking to work with an Exclusive Buyer's Representative that is exactly what I do. I would love to help you find a property that would give you the best of all worlds.

Warmly yours,
Kelly Klein
Well in order to have all of the above you are pretty much going to have to be in Destin or on Okaloosa Island. With the exception of the beach, you have grocery stores etc, all around, ValP, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville