Rentals in Lake Las Vegas>Question Details

Selena Tancak, Renter in Beach, VA

Looking for 4 bdrm or more single story home with pool to rent in either las vegas or henderson.

Asked by Selena Tancak, Beach, VA Thu Sep 13, 2012

Would be a bonus if it has a mother-in-law unit. Pets allowed. Flexible rent budget.

Answers

4
What type of Rent amount are you interested in paying, I,m also a pet lover, please share details of your pet size, sometimes there are pet restrictions on size. what is your timeline on moving to las vegas?

TERRYPARR1@YAHOO.COM
We have a list of questions we ask each renter. From there we can send them a list of properties that match what you are looking for. It is important for you to tell your agent this info up front so you are not wasting time looking at properties that do not match your scenario. If you would like us to screen out the properties that are not what you are looking for please send us your search criteria here:
http://lvrealestatehelp.weebly.com/property-management--rent…

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
Hi Selena,
I am the broker for Griffin Group Realty. All of my agents are REALTORS and we also have a licensed property management team along. There are leasing agents that specialize in specific neighborhoods in Clark County such as Lake Las Vegas and Henderson. Please feel free to call me today at (702) 581-0802 so I can put you in contact that can meet your needs!
Hi Selena,
I can definitely help you with finding a rental property here in Las Vegas. Call me so we can discuss more of what your looking for.