Rentals in Gillette>Question Details

Rob, Renter in Gillette, WY

Looking for 1 bdrm furnished apt in gillette wy extended stay.

Asked by Rob, Gillette, WY Wed Nov 10, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Gillette

Help the community by answering this question:


Jim Hastings’ answer
Rob, I may know of an option and will check tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, call Carol Percival who has already answered. We can both be reached at ERA Boardwalk Real Estate, Inc., 307-686-9200.
Jim Hastings
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 24, 2013
I have a 2 bedroom apartment in Wright, WY. Email me if you want more information, or if you are considering living in Wright. How long will you be renting in this area?
Carol P
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 14, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer