Rentals in Mesa>Question Details

babyhalfloc, Renter in Mesa, AZ

Looking for 4bd 2bth available Feb. 1st not further than 85205 and accepts dogs (they are like my kids). Have a job, credit not great. Let me know.

Asked by babyhalfloc, Mesa, AZ Tue Dec 4, 2012

I am looking for a 4bd 2 bth home in Mesa preferably a bi level. I would be ready to move in Feb. 1st when my lease is up. I have 2 dogs and am willing to pay pet deposit (they are like my kids). I have 4 children and me and fiance. No house past 85205 zip going east. Credit is not the best but I have been with my job for 11/2. We just need something bigger offering more space that we can possibly buy over time. Please let me know if there is anything available or becoming available around this time.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mesa

Answers

5
Hi, Contact me with me details - I have a few rentals in the area and I may be able to help you out. 480-773-5195. I always do my best to help good people such as yourself find affordable housing. This is why I got into the business.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 5, 2012
There are lots of rentals and it may be a little early to be looking for Feb 1 move in, As other s have said pet deposits will be necessary and depending on your actual credit results (not so much score)but what is on your credit is how many people are saying yes or no to potential tenants. If you would like to speak with me further about your needs and wants please feel free to email me at hallockhomes@gmail.com and I would love to assist you the best I can.
Rentals are moving VERY fast these days. Because of that, the landlords will always choose a tenant with the best credit. With dogs it's not a question of being "willing" to pay a deposit, you will be REQUIRED to pay one and depending on the "type" of dogs, will determine if they will even rent to you since some breeds are not covered by the landlords insurance company. All the best!
Hi Ladia,
With your credit issues it would be difficult to find you a home, is staying where you are a possibility?
What is the amount of rent you have in your budget each month?
no more than 1175.00 if possible
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012