Rentals in Costa Mesa>Question Details

Nathan Sutton, Renter in Irvine, CA

Looking for assistance in finding a 2 bedroom rental in Eastside Costa Mesa or Newport.

Asked by Nathan Sutton, Irvine, CA Thu Aug 29, 2013

My wife and I are looking for assistance in finding a 2 bedroom in Eastside Costa Mesa or Newport for $2,000/month max. Is it possible to find an agent to assist in finding what we're looking for? No apartments please. Thanks for the help.

Answers

4
I would be happy to assist you! Having grown up in Newport Beach, I am very familiar with the area!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
Hello Nathan,

You can call or email me and I will respond and let you know what is available. I can give you the information as to what the landlord/agent may ask for and send you the lease application..

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Nathan,
There are a few properties that are currently listed that meet your criteria. I would love to send them over to you for your review. Please get in touch with me directly, and you can have them in your email within minutes. Also, I will set you up to receive all the newest listings automatically as they are added to the MLS. Again, just reach out to me.

Alan Kurpiewski, REALTOR
CA BRE Lic. 01912043
(619) 35-HOUSE
(619) 354-6873
http://www.homes4schools.com
homes4schools@gmail.com
Give me a call at (760) 808-7924 I would be glad to assist you. We have many Homes and Condos available to view.