Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Lourdes Puli…, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

Looking for an owner who is renting in the are of Kendall in Miami, Florida. Just by owner not realtors. Thank you.

Asked by Lourdes Pulido, Miami, FL Sun Sep 22, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

8
Renting through the realtor is FREE to you. Also please note there is a whole lot of scam going on and working with a realtor saves you time, money and keeps you safe. Just a thought...
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
You can use Rent.com, it's very easy.

Jose Guzman
Bay International Realty
786-370-3459
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 18, 2013
Hi, I'm an owner renting a 1bedroom 1 bath condo with remodeled kitchen & bath in Kendall. Let me know if it is what you looking for.

Luis
786-556-0932
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Good luck with that. In today's real estate market if you don't have a realtor or are being represented by a realtor then you are exposing yourself to fraud or many other issues. A realtor works for you and protects your best interest. Example, lets say that you finally find your perfect rental and you give that owner 1st, last and security deposit. You have entered into a rental agreement...now, that owner is going through foreclosure and all they did was take your money...how will you get this money back? You DON"T! If you would have been working with a realtor, that realtor would have researched the owner and the property and would have noticed that the property was in foreclosure and your money would have been protected.

It's a FREE service to work with a realtor on a purchase or rental. I am sure that you don't believe this to be true, but it is! The seller or landlord pays for the realtor. Why...cause they want a legitimate tenant who will pay the rental on a monthly basis and not become a free tenant as tenants have rights too. And sellers want to sell their homes not list for sale by owner and wait for a person to knock on their door to purchase the home. Especially if you have a condo or townhouse...who will know that your property is for sale and that seller wants to make sure that the purchaser is qualified and is able to complete the sale. This is the substance that a realtor brings to the table. PROFESSIONALISM, TRUST, EFFECTIVENESS AND CLOSED DEALS!

I sure hope that you change your mind about realtors before you lose any money or sleep.

Best of luck!
Iris I Romero
Broker
Sky~Land International Realty
(305) 608-5209
irisiromero@gmail.com
Actually there are 5 available 2/2 (not tons) under $1,200.00, I never said it was impossible, but it doesn't get any harder than securing a unit with only 5 available taking into consideration the huge demand for the rentals. Glad you found a Realtor to work in your interest!
I meant 'me' not 'my' lol.
Diaz, you're wrong. I found myself an amazing realtor who attends the church I go to, and she has given my tons of listings under $1,200 a month. Thank you, Meg, for your reply. I just refered my friend, Anita Pollenitz, to you. Let me know if she calls you.
LOL, we don't bite, regardless, I believe you are the same person who posted need 2/2 under $1,200 (question removed) and that rate is somewhat hard to accomplish in today's market. Best wishes to you!