Rentals in McAllen>Question Details

Rick Garcia, Renter in McAllen, TX

Looking for an inexpensive home or apartment to rent in the less than $800/mo range.

Asked by Rick Garcia, McAllen, TX Mon Jun 18, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in McAllen

Answers

3
Hi Rick,
Since last two years, I am living in rental home in London. I am paying $500 rent for it. According to Recent customer leasing report, 60 % tenants presume to be paying more for their rented place in last 12 months, which is greater than 53% a year ago. The recent scenario suggest that there is always an increase in rental prices , this report is probably to be frightening for tenants in these areas who are already sense the clutch on individual income. If you are looking for a less expensive home then try to contact the real estate firm nearby in your area. The firm will help you to find the affordable rental homes. For more details you can take help of Plaza Estate firm website:
http://www.plazaestates.co.uk
Thanks for your inquiry but I don't work with rentals. You may wish to try Action Realty or Deseret Properties.
Try calling Action Realty. All they do is rentals. Their number is 956 682-0153. Because of the tornado and hail storm, many homes had to be vacated and there are fewer rentals.
BestRegards,
Sandra M. Santos
Trendsetters Realty
956 279-4141 cell
SandraS@Trendsettersre.com