Rentals in South Bend>Question Details

bushnico, Renter in South Bend, IN

Looking for an executive rental.

Asked by bushnico, South Bend, IN Mon Jan 21, 2013

3-4 bedrooms, finished basement preferred, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage. Prefer 46628 area in Arbor Pointe, Fox Run, Blackthorn, Nature's Gate and other similar subdivisions. Possible purchase after 1-2 years. Max monthly payment $1600.

Answers

1
Hello. If you are nor working with a real estate agent, I would be happy to email you the listings that we have available in those areas for rent. Typically, as we get closer to spring the homes we have listed in the MLS tend to shrink because most sellers will continue to try and sell through the spring and summer seasons. That being said, I would be happy to send you what we have available. You may also consider looking at Craigslist, the South Bend Tribune and rentalhunt.com. for additional rentals. Thank you for your question.
Hi Lisa- we are working with a realtor to sell our home but not in our search for rentals. If you could send me what you have I would be greatly appreciated.
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013