Rentals in Harrison>Question Details

Cynthia, Renter in Harrison, NY

Looking for an apt. in Harrison to rent. I have a 30lb. dog, and I need laundry. Heat/hot water inc. is a big plus. Looking to spend up to 2,200.

Asked by Cynthia, Harrison, NY Wed Nov 16, 2011

Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Harrison

Answers

2
I live in the Rye Park apartments in Rye. Corner of Theo Fremd & Central Ave. Very pet friendly, no size,breed or weight restriction on dogs. About 3/4 of a mile from the Harrison downtown/train station, just a few short blocks walking distance from Rye's downtown and train station. Very good location. Well maintained. Units do not usually have laundry inside, but there are laundry rooms indoors in the basements of buildings. You should be able to get a one bedroom here for under what you have stated. It's possible there may be two bedrooms in your price range, I'm not sure what they go for, I know upwards of $2k. Heat and hot water are included, I pay for my own gas (stove only) and electric, as well as cable/internet/phone. Nice safe neighborhood. Ample parking. Only downside is train tracks are close to back of property so when windows open in nice weather it can be a bit much if you face that side of things. Good supers and landlord, things are well maintained. Look up JPH Managment or Rye Park Apartments. I'm also a local dog walker. Looking to move to something a little less expensive than what I pay here now, hate to move, love it here, just can't afford it within my own personal budget. I need to find something pet friendly in either Rye, Port Chester, Rye Brook or Harrison that is around $1200 a month, one bedroom, no carpeting.

Deirdre Curran
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 28, 2013
Contact local realty offices for available rentals, or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.