Rentals in Pembroke Pines>Question Details

pamo38, Renter in Coconut Creek, FL

Looking for an apartment to rent in a clean safe area in Weston, Pembroke Pines, or Sunrise area that will accept my 65lb yellow lab, and 2 cats

Asked by pamo38, Coconut Creek, FL Sun Jul 8, 2012

Answers

6
Jamielynn0521’s answer

I have a townhome in Pembroke Pines that might fit your criteria. The address is 895 NW 208 Way. The floors are all tile and laminate and worked well with our pets when we lived there. Please check it out and if you have any questions, I'd love to talk to you about it.

Jamie
3/2 Villa; 1 car garage; water included in rent; between Pine Island Rd & University Dr., just off Oakland Park Blvd.
There are quite a few to choose from in Weston and Pembroke Pines. Generally, single family homes are the best option for a household that includes larger pets. What price range are you looking for? How many bedrooms would you need? I would be more than happy to send you a link with options. I can be reached at (786) 277-8425. or by email at MannyL@PrestigeIntlRealty.com.
Hello how are you. I knwo of several places that will allow your pets in the broward county area. If you want you may contact me and we can discuss the details. Thank you look forward to hearing from you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Willlams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
We have some properties that may work for you in Weston, Pembroke Pines, Sunrise and also in Cooper City.

Contact us for the rest of the details.

We look forward helping you find your new place!

Juan J. Santos | Realtor®, | The Santos Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty | 2000 NW 150th Ave. Ste 1100 | Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 | O: 954.237-0393 | F: 888.970.7790 |
Email: santosrealestategroup@gmail.com | Visit http://juansantos.yourkwagent.com
It can be difficult to find a rental with larger pets, but The Palms in Davie does allow larger pets. I know several people who have rented there who have a larger dog. It is gated, well kept, and conveniently located.

Here is the link....
http://www.palmsapts.com/

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Scohen77@aol.com