Rentals in Bayonne>Question Details

Jade, Renter in Bayonne, NJ

Looking for an affordable 2 bedroom living rental accomodation ( apartment or house ) with utilities included. Expenses preferably under 1k/mnth

Asked by Jade, Bayonne, NJ Sun Aug 5, 2012

It needs to be in Jersey City or Bayonne. I am a first time renter so I am willing to put up a security deposit but I have no references to furnish upon request. I have proof of income though.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bayonne

Answers

4
I have a 1 bedroom. New construction. NO FEE. bayonneNJ. Call me at 201 709 5003
NO...no no !!!............just as a warning.....be especially wary of ads on Craigslist - there are a number of scams there!!!!
The photos are often cut and pasted from real listings, but are fraudulent!

remember this............if it sounds too good to be true (if the rental price is really low).......it isn't true....and do NOT send money to anyone claiming to be the "owner" if they say they are out of state and can't meet with you..........if they want you to use Western Union or some other way of sending them money - run in the opposite direction!

Find a local agent..........do not trust all craigslist ads!
I have had my own listings hijacked there!
Thank you soo much, I have 3 months to find a place an im frantic
Btw, Are you loving your place now?
Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013
Jade,
I hope you find the perfect place for you. My girlfriend found 2 roommates off of craigslist, one from France relocating to Davis, and another already there. She was frantic just like you. Pretty daunting for her at age 30 to go back to school, UC Davis, and have to find roommates for affordability. She did and it was on Craigslist. You gotta go with your gut instinct and of course be skeptical. Good luck with your new move!

Claire
Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013
Best bet, if know one contacts you, in the upper corner in the green box it says find a pro click on it and pick the area you're interested and you'll find trusted and qualified agents to help you. Wish you the best!