Rentals in Ocean City>Question Details

veracavey, Renter in 21842

Looking for a yearly rental in mid town Ocean City, MD I do have 2 declawed, fixed indoor cats litter boxed trained

Asked by veracavey, 21842 Tue Nov 5, 2013

Answers

2
Mechelle Nichols’ answer
Contact pat.terrill@gmail.com
Pat Terrill is a Rental Manager in Ocean City, MD and she would be happy to discuss rental options with you.

Good Luck,

Mechelle NIchols
Prudential PenFed Realty
7501 Coastal Hwy.
Ocean City, MD 21842
410-520-0706
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 6, 2013
id like to find a 2or3 br place to rent year around in ocean city,maryland around 124th st. to the end of ocean city ,can be on the ocean front, ocean block or there in the middle or bay side, maybe rent to own or rent now to see if i like it then buy later on, i have 2 home in pa. in the country id like to sale if i move to ocean city. 1 has 3.9 acres of ground with all remoteled and 3 br,1.5 bath. other home has 1 acre of ground and its 3 br. 1 ba. and a 30 by 36 garage with it and town water and sewage. my e-mail is wfessler921@comcast.net . best way to get hold of me this way, be looking to hear back from you. wayne
Flag Fri Sep 12, 2014
Most of the real estate brokerages have a rental department. Your best bet might be to contact the chamber of commerce for a full list. You could try Craig's List too but be wary of ads asking for money up front. It's likely a scam.