Rentals in Lynchburg>Question Details

Leavinfl, Renter in Cocoa Beach, FL

Looking for a 3-4/2 with a fenced yard

Asked by Leavinfl, Cocoa Beach, FL Wed Oct 19, 2011

Hi

Are any rental agents available to possibly show rentals early next week. My family will be in the area (potential job) and would like to view properties. We would like to rent for now and possibly by within the year.

We are looking for at least a 3/2 with a fenced back yard-one that allows pets-we have a chocholate lab) a garage would be a plus. We would like to stay at or under $1250. Wew ill be available to view on 10/24 late afternoon and all day on 10/25. Thanks

Answers

3
I completely understand and am happy to help you in any way possible. I help a lot of people that are relocating into the area and not ready to purchase for 6 months to a year. I know your frustration with the lack of response. Not all Realtors are the same.

I received your email and will touch base tomorrow. I will be in a seminar all day but will call during a break. I look forward to helping you and your family find a temporary spot to call home while learning your way around this beautiful town and then later to find a more permanent spot!
Our biggest obstacle is getting anyone to respond or reply to our request. I realize most real estate agents want to make the big commissions on home sales, but, we would like to live in the area at least 6 months and get to know it better so we know where we want to buy.

This current "renter family" is a soon to be home buyer. Sometimes I think that is lost on the sell happy real estate agents. We have had so little response (just one person on here and no response to numerous emails elasewhere) and have so little time to fins a place.
I'm sure we can help you out! Please feel free to contact Michelle Talley with Dawson Ford Garbee at 434-485-4714 and we'll make the appropriate arrangements for you!