Rentals in Bensalem>Question Details

Shavon Munfo…, Renter in Bensalem, PA

Looking for a two bedroom that will accept a small pet. rebuilding credit hope to buy..US vet..need fresh start

Asked by Shavon Munford, Bensalem, PA Tue Mar 5, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bensalem

Answers

1
Great to hear that you're looking for a new place to call home. Rentals in the Bensalem area are relatively easy to find however only some will allow pets. Before we even talk about rebuilding your credit, do you have savings equal to three months rent? This is pretty much the standard for all rental properties since they want first, last, and security deposit. Assuming the answer is yes, what is your price range and other requirements? I will be happy to send you a list.
I have saving that equals 3 months rent. I do not wish to spend more than a $1000 per month. It is my hope in 2 years to buy a condominium or a 3 bedroom town home with a finished basement as i am not in a growing family situation. I am a veteran and will choose to use my va benefit at that time.
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013