Rentals in Grayslake>Question Details

Piper, Renter in Deerfield, IL

Looking for a townhse or house rental in the Deerfield area or within a 30 min radius of Deerfield. Young professional, new to area pet friendly.

Asked by Piper, Deerfield, IL Sun Oct 2, 2011

Answers

6
Piper
Other missed comment regarding pets. Pet friendly restricts your options on rentals considerably! Specifically size and number of pets and cat or dog make a difference. A lot of cat haters out there! I have a cat, but landlords dont like cats. Start with your budget, where you want to cap the search price wise, then go to minimum criteria, like 2BR min and then check for pets. We can do a geographic search drawing a box on a map to keep your commute under a half hour.
Pick one agent you like and trust and work with them exclusively. No reason for you to overlap Realtors. If you would like to work with me call, text or email.

If you like my answer, thumbs up or best answer me, thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 3, 2011
Hello, Rentals are changing hourly, so the best thing you can do is to ask a Realtor to set you up for automatic e-mails with all of your specifications (location, price, pets, etc), then everytime something comes on the market or goes off the market you will be notified automatically. You will get e-mails daily as long as there is a change to your specs. It's a great way to stay on top of your market, you will get information that happens that day, not a couple of days ago, or weeks ago. I am very familar with the Deerfield area and surrounding areas. I grew up in Deerfield and live in Lake Bluff. Let me know if I can assist you in any way.
Mary Jo Posterli
I am looking for a rental in this area as well, I have two dogs but need to have a fenced yard and a one story single family home. My rental cost restrictions are up to 2500.00....can anyone help?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
Let me know some more info. Price, bedrooms, newer, guess you want younger area?
Lots to choose from. Would love to help.
Coleen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Hi Piper,

How many bedrooms/bathrooms and how much per month do you want to spend.

Kathy Diegel
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
There's a ton to choose from, what price range are you looking in?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011