Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Jenn, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom house to rent at lase 2 baths our budget tops off at 900 monthly and will have up front money... any help?

Asked by Jenn, San Antonio, TX Fri Feb 8, 2013

husband is adimate of no duplex or trailer and I would like a nice big kitchen, looking to move in the middle of march

Answers

7
Tim Fierro’s answer
Hello Jenn,

To be honest with you...Looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom with 2 baths at $900 a month is not going to be easy. I am presently working with a client looking for the same. The most decent property to them that we found was between $1150 and $1200 a month.

Good luck and best wishes!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 9, 2013
Most of the single family dwelling homes that rent at that price are out in the west side of town. At least the ones that are not over 40 years old. And since they are a bit older the living space is smaller seeing that is how they were built back in the day.

The nicer/newer homes rent for anywhere between $1100-$1400.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions or be of help to you.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

Prices are down
Interest rates are WAY DOWN
Sellers are willing to wheel and deal

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
. http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Do you know what side of town you will need to live on?
When you are ready to get started, call me or any agent to start sending information on available homes to your email address. You have set some high standards and this type of property would not last long in the MLS. My advice to you is to get started and expect some concessions.

Sue
Depending on location and school district you have a lot op options. The best properties go fast and you are on a super short timeline. My property manager is awesome and can make it work.

What part of town are you targeting? Are you available to see places and make deposits? Please call or email me at your earliest convenience.

Terri Russo
The Home Team
210-385-0305
Terri@russogroup.com
I would be happy to help you. Give me a call tomorrow and we can discuss it in more detail. I'll just need a few more specifics to help you find what you are looking for.
Stephanie Barrineau
Keller Williams
210-262-4472