Rentals in Fulton County>Question Details

Emi Lugo, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

Looking for a 1 to2 bedroom home for rent with section eight fulton county voucher.

Asked by Emi Lugo, Washington, DC Sun Sep 22, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I would suggest you try the regular rental sites: (Rentals Section) (Rentals Section) (Rentals Section)

Between all of those, you will get a very clear picture if you can find what you are looking for. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 23, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer