Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Rosavgdb, Renter in

Looking for a studio or a 1/1 apartment in areas close or with short commute to FIU (MMC)

Asked by Rosavgdb, Wed Apr 17, 2013

I'm looking for a studio or a 1/1 apartment in areas close or with short commute to FIU (MMC), cheap, with utilities included and furnished if possible for student. The renting term will be one year starting in August.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

4
It will be great to have your contact information, you can send it to me via my profile. I typically have access to units in Westchester which are perfect for students, all utilities included. I will notify you as they become available.
Thank you for your reply, do let me know if there is availabilty.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
I am a Realtor and I also went to FIU so I know the area very well. Please contact me and I can show you some places I think you would love.

Victoria Stark
The Keyes Company
Victoriastark@keyes.com
305-798-1933
Hi, i see you are from the Keyes Company, I contacted Mrs. Olalla earlier, but have not heard from her (thought I let you know). I live outside USA so I need to plan a trip to look at different properties at once, can you send me some info on what you have? It's only one year so I want something simple, cheap, safe area, and if utilities included is better, furniture can be rented out. Thanks for your help.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Please call me, I know one 305 519-3199
Feel free to contact me! I would love to assist you! 561-703-2296 or by email as well s.sicard@me.com
Thanks for your reply, can you send me info on properties I might be interested in? I'm from outside USA bu plan to travel to check out properties for my son that might interest me.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013