Rentals in Montclair>Question Details

Cdean17, Renter in Montclair, NJ

Looking for a small rental with full kitchen and parking space in Montclair area in low crime area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!?

Asked by Cdean17, Montclair, NJ Tue Jul 31, 2012

Answers

5
Maryanne.spencer’s answer
I just posted a small rental with full kitchen and parking space in Glen Ridge NJ 2 blocks from the train and bus into NYC. It has a stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, parking in driveway and is a safe area. It is on the ground floor of my carriage house. It is a safe area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 19, 2012
Have you contacted a local agent in town. They can show you everything that's available to you that fits your search criteria. There is a broker fee involved which can be 10% of the annual rental rate or a one month.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
Dear CDean,
I have a rental listing for $1350 in the heart of beautiful Upper Montclair. It has parking and laundry facilities. If you call my office, one of the agents can show it to you. It's a couple of blocks from my office. The number is 973-233-2300.

Luisa Esposito
I found a couple options in Montclair that might fit your search criteria. What is your budget?
Consider enlisting the assistance of a Realtor to best find a suitable rental.
Thanks for answering! I'm looking to spend between 950-1100 per month at this point in time. Looking in the montclair/bloomfield/nutley/clifton areas at the moment.
Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012
I'm on Wildwood Ave, Upper Montclair. There are 2 units onmy street, one you supply the stove, other is as you request. One month rent as commission, up to $1000. Any local agent can help you if they do rentals. Why not ask someone? You will be asked to permit a credit report, have income and references.