Rentals in Chandler>Question Details

Casulzer, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Looking for a small home early in October, 2br, 2 baths that will allow one medium size and one small dog.

Asked by Casulzer, Phoenix, AZ Sun Sep 2, 2012

Would like a month-to-month lease, as our home has sold and we are not ready to buy yet.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chandler

Answers

5
Hi Casulzer,
I'm wondering if you are still looking to rent and if I can be of help. Please feel free to call or e-mail me at----602-769-0890, gracea@realtyoneaz.com.
Grace adewumi
realty One Group
http://www.house2buyorsell.com
Please provide me with the criteria such as location, single story, two story, square footage, rental or house and rent amount your willing to spend
Sally Kay
What part of town are you looking to rent in? If you would like to let me know know the criteria that you have for your new home, I can email over a list of homes for you to consider. If you would like to use my website to search homes just like real estate agents do you can go to http://www.jenniemillerrealtor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hi Casulzer,
I'll try to help, though month to month could present a problem for owners, who are usually seeking a minimum 12 month lease. Contact me, and I'll see what I can do. There is no charge to you for my services.
Byron Godfrey, Solutions Real Estate, 480 704 0050
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Month to month may be a bit more difficult. Most homeowners are looking for 12 month leases. I will try to help you. You should start looking the middle of Sept. Please feel free to contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Thank you.
Flag Sun Sep 2, 2012