Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Mary Westfall, Home Buyer in Hollywood Park, TX

Looking for a short term stary apartment (3-4 months) with 2 bedrooms. Location: bitters and heimer, San Antonio. Anyone have any suggestions.?

Asked by Mary Westfall, Hollywood Park, TX Tue Oct 11, 2011

Answers

2
I'd be looking at the extended stay hotels.
It's tough finding people who want to do 3-4 month leases.
Hotels are better set up for this, also to extend a month if you need it.
With apts, when you sign the lease you'll be stuck with it.....let's say you sign 4month, but only need 3?
However if you sign for 3 and need 4 they might go way way up on rent.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hi Mary.
FYI, for shorter stay terms, apartments will be higher in rent than say a 12 month term. Also, because of todays rental market in San Antonio, the properties do not stay on the market for very long.
There are more details that I would need to know in order to assist you and I can show you some properties. Do you need a garage for car or storage? What monthly budge are you trying to stay within? Does the property need to be gated? Have a fitness center and other amenities?
Please feel free to contact me at your convenience: 210-410-1331 or visit my website for other information including my office location, email, etc.
Respectfully,
Lloyd Vaughn