Rentals in Miramar>Question Details

Tonyv, Renter in Miramar, FL

Looking for a safe gated community in Miramar to rent a home. Looking to spend up to $2000 per month. Can anyone help?

Asked by Tonyv, Miramar, FL Mon Feb 6, 2012

We are a professional family from Tampa that has a dog and cat. Must have a fenced in yard - a pool is a plus!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miramar

Answers

4
@Rodney...you did notice that question is a year old, right? I suppose it's possible that they're looking to move again.
Tony, there are allot of very nice communities in Miramar with the requirements you are looking for. Im a expert of the area and can defintely assist you with finding your new home. Feel free to call or e-mail me if you have any questions. You can contact me at 305-987-7547 or send me a email @ rodney@yoursflrealtor.com
There are a lot of great gated communities on Miramar, that you might find interesting, however I will need more specific information in order to help you find the best property for your family you can contact me at (754) 300-8111.
I am just having a client sign a contract now for a rental up in Miramar. Give me a call and I'd be happy to help you find something. Having your own pool for $2000 per month is a challenge, but most gated communities have pools.