Rentals in Sun Prairie>Question Details

Tchrlookin, Renter in Beaver Dam, WI

Looking for a safe condo/house for one and two small dogs. I will be teaching in SP in jan, and need to find housing. Want to rent with other option

Asked by Tchrlookin, Beaver Dam, WI Sat Dec 7, 2013

Answers

3
Having 2 dogs is a little challenging but not impossible. I did one last year that allowed 2 under 35 lbs.If you're looking for a rental, try the Hometown news group online or stop in and get the Star our local paper in Sun Prairie. Craigs list is a possibility as well for rental. If you're interested in buying, I have a great lender that might be able to get you qualified to buy. Email me at juliaandcindy@firstweber.com or call my office at 608-241-8356. Thanks!
Cindy Ulsrud
First Weber
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Thanks, I will call you.
Therese
Flag Sun Dec 8, 2013
Finding a condo that accepts two dogs is almost impossible.
Most will accept one less than 30lbs. We do have plenty of homes available in Sun Prairie. Feel free to contact me at 608-209-2230 or Dennis@c21affiliated.com.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Dennis Catencamp
Century 21 Affiliated, Sun Prairie
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Welcome to the area! I'd be glad to search for you. I need some more details from you to help narrow the search. I have a checklist to help identify what you are looking for or you can e-mail me directly at huggiec21@gmail.com

Best wishes!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013