Rentals in Glen Rock>Question Details

ahafter, Both Buyer and Seller in Edgewater, NJ

Looking for a rental property in Glen Rock

Asked by ahafter, Edgewater, NJ Sun Mar 17, 2013

Seeking long term rental 3 bed/2 bath for summer 2013 move in. If anyone knows of any upcoming properties, please let me know.
Pricing in high 2ks-low 3ks.

I also was wondering about house rentals in glen rock. Is it possible to get a 2-3 bedroom for under 2700? Also-what are the positives to living in GR vs ridgewood?
Thank you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013

I curently live in Glen Rock , there are three available long term rentals available in Glen Rock. If you would like some further information, please reach out to me, my email is

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wendy Silber
Do you currently rent or own a Propery in Edgewater and when do you plan on moving in to Glen Rock?

I can send you all the available properties and all upcoming properties in Glen rock. I also have a few questions to ask such as credit score and available funds. Please email at I can show you everything to make sure you make a fully comfortable and confident decision.

Continues Success,

Hello ahafter......I had responded to your question regarding a rental property in GR. I have a client who owns a rental property on a lovely street in GR, close to downtown trains, schools, entertainment. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath...currently renting for $2800. Current tenants lease ends in August. WOuld that work for you?
Please feel free to contact me at : (201) 734-1459.

Karen Boyle
Ridgewood, NJ 07450