Rentals in Crestwood>Question Details

S.A.W, Renter in La Grange, KY

Looking for a rental/ lease to own home in Crestwood, La Grange area. Any help is appreciated.?

Asked by S.A.W, La Grange, KY Tue Nov 16, 2010

Answers

3
I realize it has been 4 mos. since you asked your question but I may now have a possibility. 468-8445 text ok or email wblack@semonin.com
Hey there SAW....

After poking around the La Grange area, I found a large 5bed/3bath house just off I-71 being offered as a Lease Purchase. It's probably going to be $1500-$1800 per month and about $3,000-$5000 upfront. (Not sure the purchase price)

I also found another 4bed/2.5 house in the Buckner area for about $319,000.

Are those in your price range? I also noticed that someone else was looking for a lease-to-own in la grange/crestwood. It stated in their ad that they were looking for a modular home. Was that you?

Lemme know....

Darin Ray
Lease-to-Own Professional
Independent Consultant
You might consider making some offers requesting a lease-option. Also, keep in mind that these kinds of deals typically are negotiated--not found (ie via various listings).