Rentals in Miramar>Question Details

Tim, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

Looking for a rental in West Miramar or Pines area.

Asked by Tim, Boynton Beach, FL Sun Dec 29, 2013

I'm looking for a rental in the West Miramar or Pines area. Looking for a pet friendly place and a W&D. Would also like a place where I can have a satellite dish. Would like a place in a nice area and it could be a 1 or 2 BR place. I have good credit and an immaculate rental history. My current lease expires in early March.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miramar

Answers

5
Hello!

I am a local Realtor in the Miramar area. You can contact me by my cell or email. I am available to assist you at your convince.

Talk to you soon!

Karen Edwards
(954)-483-8467
I do realize it's early and I'm looking for something in the 1100-1200 month range. Something that won't try and increase rent 80-100 every time it's time to renew.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Still a little early to look for a rental for March, but certainly a good idea to do your research. Would be glad to help you find a place. Will need your price range to begin sending you properties that meet your criteria.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
I have a nice listing in Hampton Isles in Pembroke Pines - 2/2-1/2 with courtyard and the Landlord will allow a dog or a cat. It has a full size washer and dryer too! Monthly rent is $1,400 but we're looking to find a tenant as soon as possible... at most February 1st.

If this doesn't work for you, I recommend that you wait about 2-3 weeks before you start looking. If you like, contact me, and I'll start to send you places then. You're just a little early to be looking for March.

Here's the property link:

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3140011190-724-SW-106th-Ave-201…

Let me know if I can help.

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Just a bit early, but if you have a budget in mind that would be a start..