Rentals in Bronxville>Question Details

Dhgoodman, Renter in Austin, TX

Looking for a rental in Bronxville public school district

Asked by Dhgoodman, Austin, TX Tue Apr 9, 2013

We are looking for a single family or 2-bedroom apartment rental for our family of 3, just not too close to train/hospital/noise. Budget in $4000/mo area. Important that we are the in the Bronxville school district for child age 6, We are relocating in August. Any ideas?

Answers

9
Instead of renting, you can invest in a home to buy. I can help with that.

Vincent Chin
UNITED NORTHERN MORTGAGE BANKERS, LTD.
2105 Williamsbridge Road 2nd Floor
Bronx, NY 10461
Office: (718) 246-5100
Cell: (917) 682-5247
Fax: (347) 657-0174
I have been renting a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath duplex apartment in Bronxville for the past 4 years and am now looking to sublet. The apartment is within walking distance to train, but you do not hear the train noise. Bronxville schools, parking space and rent is $2850/month. I am looking to sublet in December or January. You can contact me at streganyc@aol.com.
Currently, there are two 2 Bedroom apartments available for rent within the Bronxville School District.

If you would like assistance, please call or email me at Tara.Taylor@ColdwellBanker.com

My office is right in the heart of Bronxville Proper and i'd be happy to assist.

Tara Taylor
REALTOR
Coldwell Banker - Carlson
105 Pondfield Road
Bronxville, NY 10708
914.843.0746
Hi, Have you found your rental yet?

Chris
It is always best to meet with a realtor face to face to review your options. Find someone who is local in the areas you are interested in to be sure you get all the information you need. Even though any realtor with a license may show you property, only a realtor working in the local area knows the full scope of detail you need to know to make an educated decission.

I have three offices. One in Irvington, one in Tarrytown and one in Briarcliff Manor. I would be happy to review your real estate needs in any of those locations as I specialize in the river towns of Westchester.

All the best to you,

Charlene Marrero
http://www.charlenemarrero.com
charlenemarrero@gmail.com
Those requirements are definitely doable. I will gladly. Assist.

Bob
Send me your email and I will send you what's available. Thanks.

Cmaceira@kw.com
There are a couple of 2 bedrooms and a few houses for rent in this school district. If you need additional info...AskRey.

Like AskReynet on Facebook

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
rey@askrey.net
Web Reference: http://askrey.net
If you are not working with an agent feel free to give me a call. I can search the area and send you all available. I do not charge a broker fee.

Jennifer Zucco
(914)562-7575