Rentals in Wimberley>Question Details

Kristamcd, Both Buyer and Seller in Wimberley, TX

Looking for a rental house in Wimberley while we wait for our house to finish being built. Need 2 bedrooms, pet-friendly. Any leads?

Asked by Kristamcd, Wimberley, TX Tue Jul 31, 2012

We hope to move in before school starts (August 27th).

Answers

4
How long before your house will be complete?
Thanks for the feedback so far. Once we close on the house that's being built we will be paying mortgage on it and cannot pay rent at the same time. It would HAVE to be a month to month lease.
As of 8/1/12 there are only 7 properties listed for lease in the Multiple Listing Service. The good thing is they all have 2 bedrooms or more. Most landlords are going to want a minimum of 1 year lease term and will consider pets. These properties range in price of $600's to $1600's. If you are interested in learning more about these properties please give me a call today.
There are rentals in Wimberley but you will probably have to sign a lease for at least 6 months and probably for 1 year. Although there are folks who will rent for a shorter period of time, it's just harder to find. Contact me and and I will see what's out there and get you started looking.
Pat