Rentals in Centennial>Question Details

Eric Godsman, Renter in Broomfield, CO

Looking for a rental home or apartment for my family. Would like to pay between $700-$850/month. Any ideas for the South Denver area?

Asked by Eric Godsman, Broomfield, CO Wed Jul 25, 2012

My family is flexible with where we relocate to as long as it is close to my job in Aurora...near Grandview High School or anywhere within 10 miles of Grandview.

Answers

3
Robert McGuire’s answer
Eric,

A good property manager will help with this. Also a search in Craigslist of course is a resource if you make sure you are dealing with a legitimate source. My best resource for South Denver is Marty Seldin at South Pearl Property Mgmt. - 303-399-2727.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Rent.com is an excellent source for finding rentals, I have referred many Clients there and they have had great results!!
Try searching on rental sites like Rental.com, Hotpads.com, or craigslist. Have you considered purchasing instead of renting, its cheaper to purchase in many metro areas.
I would like to purchase in the next six months...but, moving from the mountains and want to search for a good home instead of just jumping in. Also, just got out of debt, so my credit is not the best. Do not have much for a down pmt either.
Flag Wed Jul 25, 2012