Rentals in Canton>Question Details

Suzanne Gonz…, Renter in Ball Ground, GA

Looking for a rental home in the Canton or Woodstock area in $2400-$3000 range. Can realtors find rental homes that are not listed anywhere else?

Asked by Suzanne Gonzalez, Ball Ground, GA Sun Apr 7, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Canton

Answers

4
Hi Suzanne,
I think we have seen many of the homes that suit most of your criteria. I am happy to show you homes again. New ones come on the market all the time. It is out there somewhere.... Unless an agent knows of a listing about to come up then the FMLS and GA MLS databases are where we search. Again, like the home I showed you in Brannon Estates that wasn't listed...we sometimes have those up our sleve but there is no way to search for those in a common database. Let me know when your ready to look again.
Kim
Yes I often have homes on the market for sale, but the homeowners have given me approval to bring a tenant for a certain price.
I may have a home that may suit your needs. A lovely home in Canton on 5 acres. It is currently listed for Sale, but the owners may be open to a lease.
Suzanne - I'd be happy to assist you in the search for your next home. Feel free to give me a call. I may have the perfect home ~ just what you are looking for. Feel free to review the homes available on my website at http://fredyancy.crye-leike.com

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663